Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yuletide Season

Christmas is now over.  No more christmas carols, enough of gift giving.  Our stomach had been full that it can last for five more days and then New year comes in.  Now is the time for  noise, fireworks, firecrackers and maybe some real fire and gun firing.  My mom is now happy wth Mike.  Mike family accepted her wholeheartedly.  I am happy for her at least she had found what she was actually longing for.  I wish that it will last till the day they breatheed their last.  I on the other hand is burdened with family responsibility.  A responsibility that I have no idea why I have to carry when I am an only child and I am supposed to live my life independently since that's what my dad intention is.  But I have to helped out my cousins and other cousins because we are family and that is what fanily do, take care of its own.  Sometimes I wish I get pregnant or get to have my own family, at least I would be burdened with my own babies, my own family.  A family that I built.  But I have prayed too long for that family that I am losing hope of having one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment