Monday, January 3, 2011

Positively Good Start

I wasnt late for two days now, so that means I'm on a good start for the year.  Just had a view of the TOP website project lanter today and I liked it though I'm still exploring it then as I expected, the computer hanged! DAMN! anyways I can still log in outside work so that aint so bad afterall. :)  and then I checked my horoscope for the day a little earlier that I always do, and guess what it keeps getting better and better hah! So i'll be posting it as a reference hehehe 

" The doors which are swinging open for you: Expect big changes re romance. If your love life's been in a bit of a drought, that should end now. All you need to do is make sure you keep the fun alive - so do have a very good flirt (with your partner, if you're attached, or with anyone you fancy, if you're single!), don't work too hard, don't pressure your partner too much, and if you're single and looking, don't come on too strong at the start of the relationship. Easy. The eclipses are also fantastic news for creative types with a project they want to launch. Your creativity is now at an all time high, so make the most of it! And PS if you're trying for a baby? The skies are on your side... "


I find the last line so amusing because I really wanted to have a baby this year, actually id like it very much to have twins but my biggest problem is I'm single! where in the world will I find a guy who would willingly bed me and make sure to have a baby afterwards much more with twins! but yeah i'm still gonna linger on that hope that this is gonna be my year! Wuhoo my positive energy is rising! hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment